Description - Intricate and unique, Mohawk's Transforming Spaces carpet tiles are the perfect compliment to any spaces décor. Easy to install and maintain makes these tiles the preferred flooring option for any home or business. These floor tiles are mold and mildew resistant and are backed by a lifetime warranty. Class 1 fire rated and soil and stain resistant makes these carpet tile squares great for any moderately trafficked area. Transforming Spaces residential floor tiles are made in the USA.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Quarter Turn (Parquet), Monolithic, Ashlar Brick, Vertical Ashlar, Random.
Material - 100% solution dyed Colorstrand nylon on a non-woven synthetic backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.2"
Weight - 0.79 Lbs. per sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Mohawk Transforming Spaces carpet tiles are great for both home and businesses and have been installed as flooring in bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, family rooms, in home offices, as church flooring, in office spaces, as basement flooring and much more.
Carpet tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Mohawk Transforming Spaces tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.