Description - Spirited Moment by Mohawk features an intricate two toned pattern that is certain to add character to any room in your home or business. Easy to install and maintain, these carpet tiles are resistant to mold, mildew, stains and soiling. Made in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty ensures these high quality tiles are free of any hazardous materials and that they will last for many years to come. Mohawk Spirited Moment floor tiles feature a Class 1 fire rating and are composed of 39% recycled material.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Quarter Turn (Parquet), Ashlar Brick, Vertical Ashlar, Random, Monolithic.
Material - 100% solution dyed Colorstrand nylon on a non-woven synthetic backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.193"
Weight - 0.79 Lbs. per sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Mohawk's Spirited Moment carpet tiles are great for both homes and businesses. These carpet tile squares have been installed in offices, basements, living rooms, family rooms, as bedroom flooring, in churches, as home office flooring, in dining rooms and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between May 2 - 7
Carpet tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Mohawk Spirited Moment tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.