Description - Mohawk's Artfully Done collection reflects inspiration from abstracted interlocking shapes. Artistic in it's approach, this masterpiece on nature's landscape displays the heart and soul of this tiles contemporary pattern. Featuring several terrain inspired colors, this carpet tile is certain to coordinate with any décor in your home or business. Backed by a lifetime warranty, these floor tiles are mold and mildew resistant and are easy to install and maintain.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Quarter Turn (Parquet), Monolithic, Vertical Ashlar, Ashlar Brick, Random.
Material - 100% solution dyed Colorstrand nylon on a non-woven synthetic backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.224"
Weight - 0.79 Lbs. per sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Mohawk Artfully Done is the perfect carpet tile for any room in your home or business. This tile can be found as flooring in basements, in living rooms, in family rooms, as bedroom flooring, in dining rooms, as flooring for churches, in home offices and much more.
Carpet tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Mohawk Artfully Done tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.