Description - Have you always wanted that herringbone look, but didn't want to get cold, hard tile, vinyl or laminate to achieve it? Well fret no more, with our Mica carpet tiles, you now will be able to have modern, sleek look in warm, comfortable carpet. Available in several colors, feel free to mix and match these planks to create fun and unique floors throughout your home or office. Our Mica commercial carpet tiles are Class 1 fire rated and are resistant to staining, soiling, and will help to keep your room smelling fresh year round. Easy to install and maintain, these floor tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty and are made right here in the USA.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar and Herringbone.
Material - Constructed with over 40% post consumer recycled Avalar¬ SD nylon with a Nexterra backing. Nexterra is composed of recycled plastic soda and water bottles.
Size - 9" x 36"
Thickness - ~1/4"
Weight - .54 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Mica carpet tile planks are the perfect flooring option for anyone wanting to create fun and unique floors in their home or office. These carpet tiles have been installed in corporate offices, in libraries, as basement flooring, in family rooms, as church flooring, in airports, as carpeting in home offices, as dining room carpet, as flooring in bedrooms and much more.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Mica tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.