Description - Standing Market Place carpet planks by Phenix are made from durable nylon, are stain resistant and dimensionally stable. The unique size of these planks make it perfect to create several different design patterns for your space. Market Place carpet rectangles are designed to work with any interior style, including in the home or business. Backed by a 10 year wear warranty, you'll surely love your carpet tiles looking new for years to come.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Half basketweave, basketweave, boxed in, herringbone, brick.
Material - Solution dyed Nylon multi-level loop with Corex CT Stable Shield-100% Vinyl backing.
Size - 19.6" x 39.4"
Thickness - 1/4"
Gauge - 1/12"
Weight - ~0.69 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Market Place carpet planks have been successfully installed throughout the home, in bedrooms, basements, dining rooms, as well as in commercial spaces such as offices, small stores, waiting rooms, breakrooms, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Aug 6 - 10
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.