Description - Shaw's Lucky Break carpet tile squares are available in several neutral tones that are certain to match any room's décor. Easy to install with double sided tape or adhesive, these carpet tiles can be installed in both commercial and residential spaces. Constructed with over 40% recycled material, these tiles are the perfect flooring option for anyone looking to go 'Green'. Featuring a Class 1 fire rating and a lifetime warranty, makes these tiles great as flooring for play areas and flood prone basements.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, ¼ Turn (Parquet), or Random.
Material - 100% Solution dyed nylon with an Ecoworx backing. Ecoworx is a thermoplastic backing that is 100% PVC free.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.241"
Weight - 0.75 Lbs. per sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses.)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Lucky Break carpet tiles have been used in both residential and commercial applications and can be found as flooring for basements, home offices, as flooring for office lobbies, in family room, as bedroom flooring, in dining rooms, in as kitchen flooring, as office flooring, in day cares, in high traffic areas, as flooring in churches and much more.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw's Lucky Break Tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.