Description - Bold and colorful, Impromptu carpet tiles are the perfect flooring option for any room in your home. Formulated to improve the air quality in any space installed, these modular carpet tiles are perfect for basements, bedrooms, living rooms, family rooms and much more. Easy to install and maintain, these residential carpet tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty and can be installed anywhere broadloom carpet can. Comfortable and durable, these tiles are resistant to mold and mildew growth and are constructed with up to 40% recycled material making them a truly 'Green' tile.
Recommended Installation Pattern - 1/4 Turn (Parquet).
Material - Constructed with over 40% post consumer recycled 100% solution dyed nylon with an OmniLoc backing. OmniLoc is composed of recycled water and soda bottles made into a soft P.E.T. polyester filament fiber.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - .25"
Weight - ~0.69 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Impromptu carpet tiles have been used successfully in many residential applications. These tiles can be found in basements, as flooring in living rooms, as custom area rugs, as bedroom flooring, as flooring in dining rooms and much more.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Elegant tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.