Description - Our Impressions carpet tiles are an intricately designed tile with a large pattern consisting of several colored lines that help to bring depth and contrast to each tile. This tile comes in 4 different colors and can be installed in a number of installation patterns, allowing you to create a truly unique custom floor. These residential carpet tiles are very easy to install, only needing to use the accompanying Tile Tabs to attach the tiles together, and since no glue is needed you can use these tiles as a customized area rug or as flooring for a whole room. These carpet tile squares are so versatile that they can be installed in any room in your home and are even durable enough to be used in commercial environments. These floor tiles are also very ‘Green’ being constructed of recycled materials, and are the perfect product for the environmentally conscious consumer. Our Impressions carpet tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, or ¼ Turn (Parquet).
Material - 100% Solution Dyed Nylon
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~.187"
Weight - ~1.11 Lbs. per square foot
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses.)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Our Impressions Carpet Tile squares have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Impressions Carpet Tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with Tile Tabs or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then the Tile Tabs or double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel to apply the adhesive.