Description - Catwalk carpet tiles are a two-tone ‘berber’ style carpet tile that has been specifically formulated to be used in areas of high traffic. This commercial grade carpet tile features several neutral colors that are sure to fit any commercial outfits theme. Catwalk carpet tiles also feature a vinyl backing which is comprised of recycled PVC, which adds to this tile’s durability and flexibility. These flooring tiles are recommended to be installed with a pressure sensitive adhesive in a Quarter Turn (Parquet) pattern to ensure the viability of the tiles and can be easily removed and replaced if need be. This means there is less time and money lost if a part of the floor were to become damaged beyond repair. These tiles are also backed by and industry leading lifetime warranty, and are built to last for as long as you own the floor.
Recommended Installation Pattern - ¼ Turn (Parquet).
Material - 100% Solution Dyed Nylon composed of up to 19% recycled material with a Nexus backing. Nexus backing is a recycled PVC backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~.25"
Weight - ~1.43 Lbs. per square foot
Traffic Type - High - (Tiles are more coarse than medium; Not recommended for bedrooms or playrooms; for use in high traffic areas like entry ways, garages, Commercial flooring).
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Our Catwalk Carpet Tile squares have been used in many commercial and residential applications because of their durability and ease of maintenance. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are being used more and more in residential homes. These carpet tile squares have been used in entry ways, commercial kitchens, weight rooms, garages, workout rooms, and many other areas. These tiles can be very coarse, so we would not recommend them for a bedroom or playroom where a softer carpet tile is needed.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Catwalk Carpet Tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with Tile Tabs or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then the Tile Tabs or double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel to apply the adhesive.