Description - Another beautiful and durable product from EF Contract floors, District carpet tiles are inspired by the bold block patterns or urban grids, defining new boundaries. Subtle gradations of color help to complement the look, also blurring the lines of what it means for design to be geometric. Constructed from durable Encore Nylon and backed by several warranties you can count on, you're sure to be happy with your new flooring for years to come.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic or 1/4 Turn.
Material - Constructed with Encore® SD Ultima Nylon (with recycled content) and Nexus Modular backing. Tiles are engineered to resist permanent staining and are backed by Lifetime Performance Warranties for stain resistance, colorfastness, color transfer, bleach, and wear.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~2.5mm"
Ounce Weight - 15 oz per sqyd
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - District carpet tiles have been successfully installed in offices, waiting rooms, educational facilities, classrooms, meeting rooms, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Aug 26 - Sep 2
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Tempo tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.