Description - Turf Subfloor Tiles are the perfect subfloor for your outdoor artificial turf installation. Simply install these tiles on the ground and place your turf on top. The Turf Subfloor Tiles feature a perforated surface that allows for water, dirt, and debris to easily flow through the flooring system so water won't puddle on top of your turf.
Material - Constructed of the best high quality impact resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer) available. This ensures color fastness, durability, and chemical resistance in each and every Outdoor Sports tile.
Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 5/8"
Weight - 1.0 Lb per tile
Recommended Uses - Turf Subfloor Tiles are used under artificial grass turf as a subfloor.
In Stock - Ships between Mar 1 - 5
Turf Subfloor Tiles are easy to clean and maintain. Cleaning of these versatile tiles typically includes:
- Sweeping any loose dirt, dust, or debris from the tiles.
- When needed, simply hose down the floor and let the self-draining design allow for the dirt and debris to be swept away. You can also use standard cleaning products with a brush or a pressure washer for dirtier spots.
Turf Subfloor Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these tiles typically includes:
- Clean your subfloor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Turf Subfloor Tiles, we recommend starting in one corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- If your flooring is going up to a wall, make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After placing the tiles in a perpendicular pattern, proceed to fill the rest of the area with whole tiles to your predetermined size and design.
- When you come up to an edge, wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility, tile cutter, or table saw.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the outside of the court or near a while to allow for expansion and contraction of the floor.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.