Description – Get the most out of any workout with our Shock Turf X in your gym. Shock Turf X is a premium gym artificial turf great for home or commercial use and features a 5mm foam backing which adds extra bounce and cushion to any high-impact workouts. This turf was made with heavy use in mind and is perfect for pushing and pulling sleds and for dropping heavy weights. This turf comes in several colors and is very easy to clean and maintain. A 5-year warranty backs our Shock Turf X.
||PP fiber with a 5mm foam backing
||Approx 3/4" with backing
||Approx. 0.89 Lbs. per sqft.
||Custom (max. 100')
|Heat & Frost resistant
Recommended Uses – Shock Turf X is perfect for indoor and outdoor use and has been used as flooring in commercial gyms, CrossFit gyms, as home gym turf, as flooring for multi-use gyms, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Jan 17 - 31
Turf rolls are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the rolls with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from the flooring surface.
- If your turf becomes matted, brushing the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance. Always use a synthetic brush and never a metal or wire bristled brush when performing this task.
Installation of our turf-rolled flooring is very easy and typically done by our customers. Below are instructions for both outdoor and indoor installation of our rolled flooring.
Glue Down Indoor Installation
- First, you will want to make sure that your surface is level, clean, and dry. Our turf flooring can be installed on concrete, dusting, powdering concrete, gypcrete, pressure treated decking, wood, or backer board.
- Next, you will want to dry lay your turf to implement roll sequencing to minimize normal variations. Manufacturing details will be back stamped on one side of the backing; this will assist in determining fiber direction.
- Apply pressure-sensitive adhesive or double-sided tape and then lay the turf.
- Apply a bead of seam sealer to all seams.
- Roll the product with a 75 Lbs. weighted roller across the width and length of the product surface.
- Once completed, the installation must remain in dry conditions for 72 hrs. for the adhesive to cure properly.