Description - Pool time will never be more fun than when you have our Floating Putting Green Mats XL in your pool. Who needs basketball or volleyball, when you have a putting green in your pool. Pool parties now will have a cool twist that everyone will be talking about all summer long. These floating putting green mats are constructed with a high-quality artificial grass over a recycled foam backing and are made right here in the USA. Each mat comes with 12 floating golf balls, a 12" x 24" hitting mat, a flagpole with a flag, and a 4" cup, and a 1-year warrant backs our artificial grass mats.
Material – Polypropylene with a foam backing
Size – Our Floating Putting Green Mats XL are available in the following sizes: 8'x12' and 15'x15'
Thickness – ~4"
Face Weight – 30 oz.
Weight – Our 8'x12' mat is 79 lbs. and our 15'x15' mat is 113 lbs.
Our Putting Green Mats are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the rolls with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your turf becomes matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance. Always use a synthetic brush and never a metal or wire-bristled brush when performing this task.