Description - Our Elevate Turf Rolls are part of our premium line of sports turf that can be used as indoor field turf for soccer, agility training, and much more. No matter if the sport requires cleats or shoes, this artificial grass will be able to withstand the daily abuse of any activity. Our Elevate artificial turf is very easy to install and maintain and comes with or without foam backing. The padded version is recommended for indoor use only, whereas the non-padded version can be used both indoors and outdoors. The foam backing provides added comfort underfoot and also provides further stability and shock absorption. A 10-year warranty backs our Elevate fake grass rolls.
||PP fiber with a urethane unitary or a urethane foam backing
||Custom (max. 100')
Weight – The urethane backing weighs .65 Lbs. per sqft. and the urethane backing with foam weighs 1.35 Lbs. per sqft.
Recommended Uses – Our Elevate Turf Rolls are perfect for any indoor application and can be used as turf for indoor soccer, arena football, agility training, CrossFit, indoor field hockey and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between May 31 - Jun 7
Turf rolls are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the rolls with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your turf becomes matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance. Always use a synthetic brush and never a metal or wire bristled brush when performing this task.
Installation of our Turf rolled flooring is very easy and typically done by our customers. Below are instructions for both outdoor and indoor installation of our rolled flooring.
Glue Down Installation
- First you will want to make sure that your surface is level, clean and dry. Our turf flooring can be installed on concrete, dusting, powdering concrete, gypcrete , pressure treated decking, wood, or backer board.
- Next you will want to dry lay your turf to implement roll sequencing to minimize normal variations. Manufacturing details will be back stamped on one side of the backing, this will assist in determining fiber direction.
- Apply adhesive or double sided tape and then lay the turf.
- Apply a bead of seam sealer to all seams.
- Roll the product with a 75 lb. Weighted roller across the width and length of the product surface.
- Once completed, the installation much remain in dry conditions for 72 hrs. in order for the adhesive to cure properly.