Description - The rubber floor cleaner and degreaser that we offer is a ready to use, fast acting, low odor, rubber floor cleaner and wax remover. This cleaner does not have to be diluted with water and is designed to clean both virgin rubber flooring and recycled rubber flooring. The cleaner is also biodegradable and can clean approximately 3000 square feet per gallon.
Contents - Water, 2-phenoxyethanol, 2-aminoethanol, 1-octanesulfonic acid sodium salt, polypropylene glycol butyl ether.
Color – Light blue transparent liquid.
Directions – Detailed instructions are included on the bottle. Basic instructions are to damp mop the floor with the solution, then allow to sit for 5-10 minutes, and finish by damp mopping the flooring at the end with clean water to rinse the floor surface off.
Size – 1 gallon containers
Weight – Approximately 9 Lbs. per gallon.
Recommended Uses – As a general rubber flooring cleaner for virgin rubber floors and recycled rubber floors.
In Stock - Ships between Sep 23 - 24
Our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser is the perfect cleaner for all of our rubber flooring products. To learn how to use this properly, please read below.
General Maintenance No Floor Finish
- First, Sweep or vacuum the surface to remove all dirt, dust, and debris.
- Do not dilute. Thoroughly apply Rubber Flooring, Inc. Cleaner and Degreaser to floor with a sponge mop.
- Initial Cleaning: Allow solution to penetrate approximately 5-10 minutes to cut through manufacturing residues (mold releases, waxes, etc.) no allowing the surface to dry. Re-wet if necessary.
- Daily Cleaning: Allow solution to penetrate approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Stripping Rubber Flooring, Inc. Finish: Allow solution to penetrate approximately 10-15 minutes, not allowing the surface to dry. Rewet if necessary.
- Required for Initial Cleaning and Stripping only: Wet scrub using a soft nylon scrub brush or stiff bristled broom to thoroughly work in solution and break down any residue on tiles.
- Use another clean, wet mop to pick up flooring solution.
- Rinse floor immediately and thoroughly with clean cold water and allow to dry.
- (Optional) If glossy finish is desired, apply 3-4 coats of Rubber Flooring, Inc. Finish.
- Vacuum room thoroughly
- Scrape up hard substances (gum, etc.) using a plastic or wooden scraper. Avoid metal scrapers as they can scratch surfaces. A dampened nylon scrubber pad will enable you to rub off heel marks.
- Damp mop floor as required with Rubber Flooring, Inc. Rubber Cleaner and Degreaser to remove soil from tiles.