Description - Highly concentrated Green Seal™ certified E-Cleaner is available in a one-gallon container and is effective for all routine cleaning jobs. It can be used for damp mopping, scrubbing, spray and wipe cleaning, or with a hand bucket and cloth.
Contents - Water, 2-phenoxyethanol, 2-aminoethanol, 1-octanesulfonic acid sodium salt, polypropylene glycol butyl ether.
Color – Light Green.
Directions – Detailed instructions are included on the bottle. Basic instructions are to damp mop the floor with the solution, then allow to sit for 5-10 minutes, and finish by damp mopping the flooring at the end with clean water to rinse the floor surface off.
Size – 1 gallon containers
Weight – Approximately 9 Lbs. per gallon.
Recommended Uses – As a general rubber flooring cleaner for virgin rubber floors and recycled rubber floors.
Available For Order - Ships between Nov 27 - Dec 4
Ecore at Home's E-Cleaner is the perfect cleaner for all of our rubber flooring products. To learn how to use this properly, please read below.
General Maintenance No Floor Finish
- First, Sweep or vacuum the surface to remove all dirt, dust, and debris.
- Do not dilute. Thoroughly apply Rubber Flooring, Inc. Cleaner and Degreaser to floor with a sponge mop.
- Initial Cleaning: Allow solution to penetrate approximately 5-10 minutes to cut through manufacturing residues (mold releases, waxes, etc.) no allowing the surface to dry. Re-wet if necessary.
- Daily Cleaning: Allow solution to penetrate approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Use another clean, wet mop to pick up flooring solution.
- Rinse floor immediately and thoroughly with clean cold water and allow to dry.
- Vacuum room thoroughly
- Scrape up hard substances (gum, etc.) using a plastic or wooden scraper. Avoid metal scrapers as they can scratch surfaces. A dampened nylon scrubber pad will enable you to rub off heel marks.
- Damp mop floor as required with Ecore at Home's E-Cleaner to remove soil from tiles.