Description - Natural Expressions vinyl planks are an affordable yet elegant floor that will provide you with the look and feel of natural wood at discounted prices. This vinyl plank collection features several beautifully realistic colors and wood species that are sure to accentuate any room’s décor. These vinyl planks are very easy to install, maintain and clean and are very versatile. Being waterproof, mold and mildew resistant and fire resistant makes these planks perfect for basements, kitchens, dining rooms, bedrooms, living rooms and much more. Natural Expression vinyl planks have also been built to last and are backed by a 7 year warranty, ensuring your new floor will last for years to come.
Material – Natural Expressions vinyl flooring is constructed with virgin vinyl, and contains no hazardous metals or chemicals.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 6" wide x 36" long.
Thickness – 2mm (5/64")
Wear Layer – 2 MIL (0.0508 mm)
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~1.125 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Natural Expressions luxury vinyl planks are perfect for both residential and commercial applications and have been installed in basements, kitchens, dining rooms, living rooms, family rooms, bathrooms, bedrooms, dens, offices, libraries and much more.
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dropping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of Natural Expressions vinyl planks is as follows:
- Install planks using conventional installation techniques. Make sure you will have at least a half of a plank at all borders.
- Install planks running in same direction (arrows are on back of plank).
- Avoid all foot traffic for 12 hours after installation.
- Avoid rolling load traffic for at least 72 hours with our Series 5000 or Series 6200 adhesives. If rolling loads cannot be avoided, protect the new flooring with wood panels.