Description - Our Bamboo vinyl plank flooring is a contemporary floor with the bold striping of bamboo. This beveled flooring plank collection features 6 colors that come in both dark and light shades and with options of top and end grains, giving the flooring a very authentic look. These vinyl planks are very easy to install with the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or double sided tape, and can be installed in both commercial and residential areas. These planks are much easier to work with than standard bamboo flooring, and can be installed in any part of the country in various conditions. These flooring planks are also very ‘Eco-Friendly’ being constructed with up to 25% recycled material, making them the perfect floor for anyone looking to go ‘Green’. Bamboo vinyl planks are backed by a 10 year warranty, and are the perfect alternative to natural bamboo flooring.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with 5 layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 4" wide x 36" long.
Thickness – ~2.5mm
Wear Layer – 20 MIL (0.508 mm)
Weight – Each vinyl plank weighs ~1.10 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Bamboo vinyl floor planks can be installed in many areas bamboo can't. These vinyl floor planks have been installed in restaurants, high traffic areas, as yoga studio flooring, as dance studio flooring, in basements, in bathrooms, in living rooms, as kitchen flooring, in dining rooms and anywhere a bamboo look is desired.
Luxury Vinyl Planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.