Description - USFloors COREtec Plus 7 engineered vinyl planks are highly durable medium width luxury vinyl flooring planks that are sure to stand up to the test of time. This Engineered Vinyl flooring has been specially designed to be durable enough for commercial uses such as office buildings, libraries, and many more high traffic areas that need a strong flooring solution, but are also beautiful enough for use in the home on any level. Utilizing multi-layer construction and virgin vinyl materials, these luxury vinyl planks are resistant to water, mold and mildew, making them the perfect flooring solution for any room in your home. The patent-pending waterproof inert core layer, known as Hydracore, is created using bamboo dust, limestone, recycled wood and virgin PVC, providing for an impermeable plank that will never swell, even if submerged in water. Backed by a lifetime warranty, COREtec Plus 7 luxury vinyl floor planks also have a built in cork underlayment for added sound reduction and reduced temperature transmission.
Material – USFloors vinyl flooring is constructed with virgin vinyl, and contains no hazardous metals or chemicals. The extruded WPC core, called Hydracore, is composed of recycled wood, bamboo dust, limestone and virgin PVC.
Size – COREtec Plus 7 Engineered Vinyl Planks are 7-1/8" x 48".
Thickness – ~8mm (5/16")
Wear Layer – 20 MIL
Weight – 7-1/8" wide planks weigh 3.25 Lbs each.
Recommended Uses – USFloors COREtec Plus 7 vinyl planks have been built to last with a lifetime warranty. These engineered vinyl planks have been successfully used in commercial as well as residential use and are the perfect waterproof vinyl floor for kitchens, bathrooms, dining rooms, living rooms, basements, laundry rooms, bedrooms, rooms, dens, office buildings and many other rooms of the home or business.
Engineered vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dropping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of USFloors planks and tiles is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with a utility knife using the “score and snap” technique, or with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage In*Step tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall moulding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.