Description - USFloors COREtec Plus engineered vinyl tiles resemble the look of real stone while being much easier to clean and maintain, and with the added benefit of warmth on your feet, compared to real slate or stone. The unique size of these engineered vinyl tile provide absolute luxury and a modern twist to the standard look of travertine tile flooring with added multi-layer construction. These strong and highly durable vinyl tiles are designed to be resistant to water, mold, and mildew; creating the most versatile vinyl flooring option that can be installed on any level of the home. COREtec Plus luxury vinyl tiles feature a waterproof core layer, Hydracore, composed of limestone, recycled wood, bamboo dust, and virgin PVC, creating an impervious tile that will not expand if covered in water. In addition to being waterproof, these luxury tiles have a lifetime warranty and added cork underlayment to help keep your floors warm and reduce sound.
Material – USFloors vinyl flooring is constructed with virgin vinyl, and contains no hazardous metals or chemicals. The extruded core, called Hydracore, is composed of recycled wood, bamboo dust, limestone and virgin PVC.
Size – 12" x 24"
Thickness – ~8mm (5/16")
Wear Layer – 20 MIL (0.508 mm)
Weight – 2.75 Lbs per tile
Recommended Uses – COREtec Plus vinyl tiles are built with beauty and strength in mind. These engineered vinyl slate and stone tiles are perfect to complete any room, whether commercial or residential. These luxury vinyl floor tiles have been installed and enjoyed in family rooms, bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens, basements, dining rooms, laundry rooms, playrooms, dens, garages, offices and many other high traffic rooms.
Engineered vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dropping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of USFloors planks and tiles is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with a utility knife using the “score and snap” technique, or with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage In*Step tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall moulding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.