Description - Our Earth Woods vinyl wood flooring is a comprehensive collection of 4” wide wood strip flooring with realistic-woods ranging from your traditional American Oak to the light and modern Honey maple. This vinyl plank flooring collection comes in 17 different colors and styles and can be installed in both commercial and residential environments. These vinyl planks are recommended to be installed with a pressure sensitive adhesive, but in cases where a permanent installation is not preferred, double-sided tape would be recommended. These flooring planks are also very ‘Green’ being constructed with up to 25% recycled material, making them the perfect floor for the environmentally conscious consumer. Traditional Woods flooring is also very versatile and durable and is backed by a 10 year warranty, making it the perfect alternative to natural wood flooring.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with 5 layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 4" wide x 36" long.
Thickness – 2.5mm
Wear Layer – 20 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl plank weighs ~1.10 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Earth Woods vinyl floor planks have been designed to be used in commercial and residential applications. These flooring planks can be installed in any room in your home and are the perfect flooring for family rooms, living rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, basements, offices, dens, home libraries, as restaurant floors, department store flooring, yoga studios and much more.
Luxury Vinyl Planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.