Description - Tivoli II vinyl planks feature a registered embossed surface providing you a more realistic wood look and feel. Low cost and durable, these vinyl planks can be installed anywhere in your home or business. Easy to clean and maintain, these planks are available in a very easy to install peel and stick format. Backed by a 10 year warranty, these luxury vinyl planks are are quieter and more durable than laminate flooring. Resistant to wear, fading and water, Tivoli II vinyl planks are certain to last for years to come.
Material – Constructed with 100% premium vinyl. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with 5 layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 6" wide x 36" long.
Thickness – 2mm
Wear Layer – 12MIL
Weight – Each vinyl plank weighs ~1.325 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Tivoli II peel and stick vinyl planks are great for both commercial and residential spaces. These vinyl planks can be found as flooring in basements, in kitchens, as bedroom flooring, in dining rooms, in family rooms, as office flooring, in home offices, in office lobbies, in hallways, as church flooring and much more.
Luxury Vinyl Planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Tivoli II Peel & Stick Planks are easy to install. Installation of these planks typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, planks can be loose laid and cut into place with a straight edge and a utility knife. Each plank has a self-adhering back that secures each plank to the floor without the need for glue, tape or tacks. If you do experience some movement and would like to ensure that the planks do not slide at all, some double sided carpet tape can be used around the perimeter of the floor and directly under the seams of the planks to prevent any movement.