Description - Our Timeless Charm Vinyl Plank Collection is beautiful and features a realistic hardwood look and feel. Elegant and contemporary, this vinyl flooring features light surface embossing to give a real hardwood look and feel. With added treatment for resistance to mold and mildew, these waterproof planks are easy to clean and maintain for the life of the floor. The durable built in interlocking system offers a more seamless appearance and allow for a truly DIY friendly floating floor. A 12mil wear layer and a 15 year residential warranty ensure that these vinyl hardwood planks are durable for years to come. Our many beautiful wood plank options are sure to look fantastic with any decor, and can be installed in any room of the home.
Material – Constructed using premium luxury vinyl and built for outstanding wear and structural integrity. Our vinyl flooring is manufactured with multiple layers of construction, giving the floor added durability and versatility. This collection is also hypoallergenic and features a built in antimicrobial treatment to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew. Each durable top wear layer provides UV protection against fading and superb scratch resistance to ensure a long lasting floor.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 6" wide x 48" long.
Thickness – 3.2mm
Wear Layer – 12MIL (0.305 mm)
Weight – Each plank weighs ~2.4 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Our Timeless Charm Vinyl Planks feature a durable 12mil wear layer that is perfect for residential use and even light commercial traffic. These beautiful vinyl flooring planks have been enjoyed in kitchens, bedrooms, living rooms, and in many light traffic commercial spaces.
Luxury Vinyl Planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of floating floor is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with a utility knife using the “score and snap” technique, or with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage In*Step tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall molding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.