Description - Our Stone's Throw vinyl flooring tiles provide a great range of traditional slate tile looks with natural colors and a textured top surface that simulates the natural feel of stone. This floor tile collection comes in 3 colors and is more comfortable and easier to work with than natural slate flooring. These vinyl tiles are very easy to install only needing a pressure sensitive adhesive or double-sided tape and can be installed virtually anywhere in your home or office. These luxury vinyl tiles are also very ‘Eco-Friendly’ being constructed with up to 25% recycled material, and are backed by a 10 year warranty. Being manufactured with a 5 layer construction these flooring tiles are perfect for both commercial and residential applications and will provide any room with added comfort and warmth for years to come.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with 5 layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Tiles are 12" wide and 24" long.
Thickness – 1/8" (~3.2mm)
Wear Layer – 28 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~2.10 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Stone's Throw vinyl floor tiles are very easy to install and can be found in apartments, as kitchen flooring, in basements, in dining rooms, as office flooring, in high traffic areas, in entry ways, in churches, and much more.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.