Description - Shaw's Urbanality 6 luxury vinyl plank features a wood visual with a lovely and wide color selection. This contemporary collection consists of several stylish options, all manufactured with virgin vinyl material for increased durability. Producing no VOCs and containing no harmful chemicals or metals, this vinyl plank flooring is very safe for both young and old. Vinyl is increasing in popularity as the go-to choice flooring, noted for being resilient, beautiful, and versatile in that it can be installed on any level of the home. Easy to install and maintain, these vinyl planks are backed by a 15 year warranty and are perfect for residential and light commercial use.
Material – Shaw vinyl flooring is constructed with virgin vinyl, also known as DOTP, and contains no hazardous metals or chemicals.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 6" wide x 36" long.
Thickness – 2mm
Wear Layer – 6 MIL (0.152 mm)
Weight – Each vinyl plank weighs ~1.2 lbs.
Recommended Uses –
Shaw Urbanality vinyl floor planks have been installed successfully in both residential and light commercial applications and can be found in kitchens, dining rooms, bathrooms, as basement flooring, in office waiting rooms, as home office flooring, in office buildings, in family rooms, as dining room flooring and much more.
Luxury Vinyl planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dropping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of Shaw planks is as follows:
- Install Shaw planks using conventional plank installation techniques. Make sure you will have at least a half of a plank at all borders.
- Install planks running in same direction (arrows are on back of plank).
- Avoid all foot traffic for 12 hours after installation unless using a spray adhesive which can be walked on immediately.
- Avoid rolling load traffic for at least 24-72 hours. If rolling loads cannot be avoided, protect the new flooring with wood panels.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.