Description - Featuring a real wood appearance and added durability, Shaw's Urbanality 20 luxury vinyl planks are the commercially rated addition to the Urbanality collection. Boasting a long lasting 20 mil wear layer, these planks are ideal for residential or light commercial use. These beautiful and modern looking wood planks come in a variety of color options which are all VOC Free and Floor Score Certified. Vinyl flooring planks are easy to install, clean and maintain, making them an increasingly popular alternative to real hardwood flooring. This resilient LVP flooring has been constructed to be resistant to staining, mold, and mildew growth. Backed by a long 30 year limited warranty, you are sure to love this flooring for countless years to come.
Material – Shaw vinyl flooring is constructed with virgin vinyl, also known as DOTP, and contains no hazardous metals or chemicals.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 6" wide x 36" long.
Thickness – 2.5mm
Wear Layer – 20 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl plank weighs ~1.3 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Shaw Urbanality 20 vinyl planks are perfect for a range of areas. Shaw’s LVP planks can be installed residential rooms such as home offices, dens or libraries, kitchens, dining rooms, theater rooms, game rooms, family rooms, bathrooms, basements, bedrooms and are also durable enough to be installed in commercial areas like office buildings, boutiques, small retail spaces, dental offices, hallways, and much more.
Luxury Vinyl planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dropping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of Shaw planks is as follows:
- Install Shaw planks using conventional plank installation techniques. Make sure you will have at least a half of a plank at all borders.
- Install planks running in same direction (arrows are on back of plank).
- Avoid all foot traffic for 12 hours after installation unless using a spray adhesive which can be walked on immediately.
- Avoid rolling load traffic for at least 24-72 hours. If rolling loads cannot be avoided, protect the new flooring with wood panels.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.