Description - Shaw's Urbanality 12 luxury vinyl plank feature a 12 mil wear layer, making these planks perfect for residential or light commercial use. With a wide selection of beautiful wood colors, you are sure to find the right vinyl flooring plank for your needs. Constructed with durable virgin vinyl material, this resilient flooring is highly durable, resistant to staining, mold, and mildew growth. Shaw Resilient Vinyl Products are free of VOCs and harmful chemicals, so you can rest assured that your flooring is safe for everyone. These easy to clean and maintain vinyl planks are backed by a 25 year warranty, making them ideal for perfect for residential as well as light commercial use.
Material – Shaw vinyl flooring is constructed with virgin vinyl, also known as DOTP, and contains no hazardous metals or chemicals.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 6" wide x 36" long.
Thickness – 2mm
Wear Layer – 12 MIL (0.305 mm)
Weight – Each vinyl plank weighs ~1.2 lbs.
Recommended Uses –
Shaw Urbanality 12 vinyl planks are perfect for a variety of spaces. This LVP flooring can be installed residential spaces such as home offices, kitchen areas, dining rooms, family rooms, bathrooms, basements, bedrooms and are also suitable for commercial areas like waiting rooms, in offices, boutique and retail spaces, and much more.
Luxury Vinyl planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dropping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of Shaw planks is as follows:
- Install Shaw planks using conventional plank installation techniques. Make sure you will have at least a half of a plank at all borders.
- Install planks running in same direction (arrows are on back of plank).
- Avoid all foot traffic for 12 hours after installation unless using a spray adhesive which can be walked on immediately.
- Avoid rolling load traffic for at least 24-72 hours. If rolling loads cannot be avoided, protect the new flooring with wood panels.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.