Description - Softer and more comfortable under foot, Shaw Resort vinyl tiles are the perfect alternative to standard ceramic tile. Easy to install and maintain, these luxury vinyl tiles feature several neutral colors and patterns that will accent any rooms décor. Constructed with virgin vinyl, these tiles have been made tough and are perfect for both light commercial and residential applications. Backed by a 25 year warranty, these moisture resistant tiles will also help to add warmth to any room installed.
Material – Shaw vinyl flooring is constructed with virgin vinyl, also known as DOTP, and contains no hazardous metals or chemicals.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Tiles are 16" x 16".
Thickness – 3mm
Wear Layer – 6 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~2.19 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Shaw Resort luxury vinyl tiles provide a warm comfortable floor that can be installed in both residential and commercial installations. These vinyl tiles can be found in bathrooms, kitchens, dining rooms, basements, family rooms, foyers, office building, indoor patios, and much more.
Luxury Vinyl tiles are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dropping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of Shaw tiles are as follows:
- Install Shaw tiles using conventional tile installation techniques. Make sure you will have at least a half of a tile at all borders.
- Install tiles running in same direction (arrows are on back of tile).
- Avoid all foot traffic for 12 hours after installation unless using a spray adhesive which can be walked on immediately.
- Avoid rolling load traffic for at least 24-72 hours. If rolling loads cannot be avoided, protect the new flooring with wood panels.
For moe detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.