Description - Shaw World's Fair luxury vinyl planks, offer gorgeous styling in an elegant aged reclaimed wood look. Enhanced with embossing and “lime”, or white-filled, these vinyl planks are certain to add sophistication and distinction to any room. World's Fair 6 is the thinnest and most affordable plank in this collection and is backed by a 15 year warranty. Warranted to not stain, fade, or wear through, these vinyl planks are perfect for both residential and commercial use and are certain to last for years to come.
Material – Shaw vinyl flooring is constructed with virgin vinyl, also known as DOTP, and contains no hazardous metals or chemicals.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 6" wide x 48" long.
Thickness – 2mm
Wear Layer – 6 MIL (0.152 mm)
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~1.35 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Shaw World's Fair 6 luxury vinyl planks have been designed for use in residential applications and can be found in basements, kitchens, dining rooms, living rooms, family rooms, bedrooms, indoor patios, and much more.
Luxury Vinyl planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dusting of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp mop. Never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the flooring surface.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of Shaw planks is as follows:
- Install Shaw planks using conventional plank installation techniques. Make sure you will have at least a half of a plank at all borders.
- Install planks running in same direction (arrows are on back of plank).
- Avoid all foot traffic for 12 hours after installation unless using a spray adhesive which can be walked on immediately.
- Avoid rolling load traffic for at least 24-72 hours. If rolling loads cannot be avoided, protect the new flooring with wood panels.
For moe detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.