Description - New Market 20 luxury vinyl planks are the premium style in the New Market series collection. With the gorgeous styling of reclaimed wood and a thick 20MIL wear layer, these vinyl planks are perfect for both commercial and residential applications. Easy to install and maintain, this flooring collection is backed by a 30 year warranty and warranted not to stain, fade or wear through under normal use conditions. With embossed and “limed” colors, we are certain that there will be a pattern and style for any taste.
Material – Shaw vinyl flooring is constructed with virgin vinyl, also known as DOTP, and contains no hazardous metals or chemicals.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 6" wide x 48" long.
Thickness – 3mm
Wear Layer – 20 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl plank weighs ~2.15 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Shaw New Market 20 vinyl floor planks have been designed for both commercial and residential applications and can be found installed in office lobbies, basements, foyers, living rooms, churches, as flooring in office buildings, as indoor patio flooring, as bathroom flooring, in dens, and much more.
Luxury vinyl planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dropping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of Shaw planks is as follows:
- Install Shaw planks using conventional plank installation techniques. Make sure you will have at least a half of a plank at all borders.
- Install planks running in same direction (arrows are on back of plank).
- Avoid all foot traffic for 12 hours after installation unless using a spray adhesive which can be walked on immediately.
- Avoid rolling load traffic for at least 24-72 hours. If rolling loads cannot be avoided, protect the new flooring with wood panels.
For moe detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.