Description - Offering gorgeous styling in an elegant aged reclaimed wood look, Shaw's World's Fair luxury vinyl collection will add distinction and sophistication to any room in your home or business. World's Fair 12 is constructed with durable virgin vinyl material and is backed by a 25 year warranty ensuring a long lasting floor for years to come. Easy to install and maintain, these planks contain no hazardous chemicals or metals and are great for families with small children or pets.
Material – Shaw vinyl flooring is constructed with virgin vinyl, also known as DOTP, and contains no hazardous metals or chemicals.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 6" wide x 48" long.
Thickness – 2mm
Wear Layer – 12 MIL (0.305 mm)
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~1.35 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Shaw World's Fair 12 luxury vinyl planks have been designed for both residential and commercial application and can be found in office lobbies, in kitchens, as bathroom flooring, in bedrooms, in basements, as flooring for living rooms, in dens, in home offices and much more.
Luxury Vinyl planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dusting of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp mop. Never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the flooring surface.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of Shaw planks is as follows:
- Install Shaw planks using conventional plank installation techniques. Make sure you will have at least a half of a plank at all borders.
- Install planks running in same direction (arrows are on back of plank).
- Avoid all foot traffic for 12 hours after installation unless using a spray adhesive which can be walked on immediately.
- Avoid rolling load traffic for at least 24-72 hours. If rolling loads cannot be avoided, protect the new flooring with wood panels.
For moe detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.