Description - Micro-beveled with a medium embossed reclaimed wood visual, Shaw Merrimac luxury vinyl planks will provide your home or business with a durable yet elegant floor. Constructed with virgin vinyl and containing no hazardous chemicals or metals, these vinyl planks will provide any space with added comfort and warmth and can be installed with ease virtually anywhere. Easy to clean and maintain, these planks are backed by a 25 year warranty and can be installed at, above or below grade.
Material – Shaw vinyl flooring is constructed with virgin vinyl, also known as DOTP, and contains no hazardous metals or chemicals.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 3.94" wide x 36.22" long.
Thickness – 3mm
Wear Layer – 12 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl plank weighs ~1 lb.
Recommended Uses – Shaw Merrimac luxury vinyl planks have been installed in residential and commercial applications and can be found as flooring for living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, as office flooring, in indoor patios, as home office flooring, and much more.
Luxury Vinyl planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dusting of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp mop. Never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the flooring surface.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of Shaw planks is as follows:
- Install Shaw planks using conventional plank installation techniques. Make sure you will have at least a half of a plank at all borders.
- Install planks running in same direction (arrows are on back of plank).
- Avoid all foot traffic for 12 hours after installation unless using a spray adhesive which can be walked on immediately.
- Avoid rolling load traffic for at least 24-72 hours. If rolling loads cannot be avoided, protect the new flooring with wood panels.
For moe detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.