Description - Shaw’s Harwich luxury vinyl plank collection boasts a beautiful wood pattern in a range of stunning colors such as chestnut, honey, raven, and ash blonde. With white-filled oak visual details, this floating LVP collection resembles real hardwood flooring at a fraction of the cost and without the difficulties often associated with wood floors. Utilizing virgin vinyl’s inherent properties, this collection is water and stain resistant, as well as being impervious to mold and mildew growth. Offering rich colors sure to look great with any room’s décor, these resilient vinyl wood planks come with a long 25 year warranty and are perfect for residential or light commercial use.
Material – Shaw vinyl flooring is constructed with virgin vinyl, also known as DOTP, and contains no hazardous metals or chemicals.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 6" wide x 48" long.
Thickness – 4mm
Wear Layer – 12 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl plank weighs ~3 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Shaw’s Harwich plank collection can be installed on any level of the home, and the durable vinyl construction makes it ideal for a number of spaces such as bathrooms, bedrooms, movie rooms, game rooms, rec rooms, kitchens, home offices, dens, hallways, and even in light commercial spaces like waiting rooms, specialty shops, gift stores, boutiques, and much more.
Luxury Vinyl planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dropping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of Shaw planks is as follows:
- Install Shaw planks using conventional plank installation techniques. Make sure you will have at least a half of a plank at all borders.
- Install planks running in same direction (arrows are on back of plank).
- Avoid all foot traffic for 12 hours after installation unless using a spray adhesive which can be walked on immediately.
- Avoid rolling load traffic for at least 24-72 hours. If rolling loads cannot be avoided, protect the new flooring with wood panels.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.