Description - Shaw's Easy Vision luxury vinyl tiles feature a hand-stained concrete visual for a trendy and contemporary look. This modern collection comes in large 12” x 24” tiles to meet the demanding needs of today’s flooring trends. Three beautiful colors feature multi-tone staining and a unique slight metallic finish. These vinyl tiles can be installed on any level of the home and are very easy to clean and maintain, unlike traditional hardwood or concrete floors. Backed by a lifetime residential warranty and featuring a thick 20mil wear layer, your stain resistant LVT flooring is sure to be just as durable and beautiful for decades to come.
Material – Shaw vinyl flooring is constructed with virgin vinyl, also known as DOTP, and contains no hazardous metals or chemicals.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Tiles are 12" wide x 24" long.
Thickness – 4mm
Wear Layer – 20 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl plank weighs ~3 lbs.
Recommended Uses –
Shaw Easy Vision vinyl flooring tiles have been installed successfully in residential and commercial applications. This resilient flooring can be found in office buildings, cafeterias, office waiting rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, dining rooms, bathrooms, as basement flooring, home offices, in family rooms and much more.
Luxury Vinyl planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dropping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of Shaw planks is as follows:
- Install Shaw planks using conventional plank installation techniques. Make sure you will have at least a half of a plank at all borders.
- Install planks running in same direction (arrows are on back of plank).
- Avoid all foot traffic for 12 hours after installation unless using a spray adhesive which can be walked on immediately.
- Avoid rolling load traffic for at least 24-72 hours. If rolling loads cannot be avoided, protect the new flooring with wood panels.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.