Description - Easy Style luxury vinyl plank flooring by Shaw offers a beautiful and rich appearance, blending wood and stone for a most desirable look. This unique flooring showcases a range of light and dark hues in every plank, creating a contemporary and distinctive look across the whole floor. Additionally, Shaw’s Easy Style collection is constructed utilizing natural features of virgin vinyl, such as resistance to wear, staining, mold, and mildew growth. Finished with a 20mil wear layer for additional longevity and performance, this wood and stone look flooring is perfect for residential or commercial use. Backed by a lifetime stain and wear warranty, this LVP flooring is sure to last.
Material – Shaw vinyl flooring is constructed with virgin vinyl, also known as DOTP, and contains no hazardous metals or chemicals.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 6" wide x 36" long.
Thickness – 4mm
Wear Layer – 20 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl plank weighs ~2.3 lbs.
Recommended Uses –
Shaw Easy Style vinyl planks are perfect for a wide variety of spaces. These luxury flooring planks can be installed in residential spaces like bedrooms, kitchens, game rooms, home offices, dining rooms, family rooms, bathrooms, half baths, basements, and are also perfectly fit for commercial spaces such as office buildings, boutiques, dental offices, doctors’ offices, waiting rooms, retail spaces, and much more.
Luxury Vinyl planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dropping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of Shaw planks is as follows:
- Install Shaw planks using conventional plank installation techniques. Make sure you will have at least a half of a plank at all borders.
- Install planks running in same direction (arrows are on back of plank).
- Avoid all foot traffic for 12 hours after installation unless using a spray adhesive which can be walked on immediately.
- Avoid rolling load traffic for at least 24-72 hours. If rolling loads cannot be avoided, protect the new flooring with wood panels.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.