Description - Warmer and more durable than standard ceramic tiles, Shaw's Calcutta luxury vinyl tile collection is the perfect flooring option for any bathroom, kitchen, or dining room. Easy to install and maintain, these vinyl tiles can be grouted and feature rounded edges for a more realistic tile look. Constructed with virgin vinyl material these tiles have been built tough and are the perfect flooring option for both residential and light commercial applications. Shaw Calcutta tiles are backed by a 30 year warranty.
Material – Shaw vinyl flooring is constructed with virgin vinyl, also known as DOTP, and contains no hazardous metals or chemicals.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Tiles are 16" x 16".
Thickness – 4mm
Wear Layer – 12 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~2.92 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Shaw Calcutta luxury vinyl tiles are perfect for both light commercial and residential applications and can be found in office lobbies, in home offices, as basement flooring, in bathrooms, as kitchen flooring, in dining rooms, as enclosed patio flooring, in dens and much more.
Luxury Vinyl tiles are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dropping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of Shaw tiles are as follows:
- Install Shaw tiles using conventional tile installation techniques. Make sure you will have at least a half of a tile at all borders.
- Install tiles running in same direction (arrows are on back of tile).
- Avoid all foot traffic for 12 hours after installation unless using a spray adhesive which can be walked on immediately.
- Avoid rolling load traffic for at least 24-72 hours. If rolling loads cannot be avoided, protect the new flooring with wood panels.
For moe detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.