Description - Our Landscapes Vinyl Tile collection showcases the beautiful look of multiple landscapes all in one collection. Landscapes floor tiles are ultra durable and waterproof, unlike the materials which they reflect. Choose from beautiful slate or sand without compromising the longevity of your floor. Warm color options and elegant textures are sure to look beautiful in any room. These luxury vinyl tiles can be installed on any level of the home and are built with resistance to wear, water, and bacterial growth. Guaranteed to last many years to come, these vinyl tiles come with a long 15 year warranty. With a modern slate embossed top surface, these vinyl tiles truly look real and are sure to maintain the utmost beauty.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium virgin vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with multiple layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Tiles are 18" wide x 18" long.
Thickness – 3mm
Wear Layer – 12MIL (0.305 mm)
Weight – Each vinyl plank weighs ~ 2.7 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Landscapes vinyl floor planks have been installed successfully in many spaces, such as bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms, living rooms, offices, dens, libraries, entrance areas, laundry rooms, and many more versatile areas.
Luxury Vinyl Planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
Installation of luxury vinyl flooring is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. There are two installation methods, depending on the type of environment. For low traffic spaces or non-permanent installations, we recommend the Double Sided Tape Installation method. For high traffic or permanent installations, we recommend the Glue Installation method. Installation of vinyl tiles and planks is as follows:
Double Sided Tape Installation
- For non-permanent or low traffic area installations, the double sided carpet tape method may be preferred.
- Ensure the subfloor is flat, smooth, clean and dust free.
- Measure the room to determine the center line, adjust that center line in either direction to give a balanced width of planks or tiles on each side of the room and to prevent narrow pieces along the wall.
- If installing a square shape tile, start installation in the center of the room. If installing a plank shape, start in the left corner.
- Lay double sided tape around the perimeter of the entire room including cabinets and doorways (roughly 1/4 to ½ inch from the wall). Do not remove paper backing from the perimeter tape.
- For additional security, you may choose to lay additional double sided carpet tape in perpendicular lines with the perimeter of the flooring. Depending on the size of your vinyl tile or plank, you may choose to line up tape underneath seams of your tile or plank, or in repeated increments of your choosing.
- Starting in the corner on the starting wall, remove the paper backing from the perimeter tape of that wall and install the first row of tiles or planks on top of the tape. Be certain this first line is straight and pieces are laid tightly, one against the next.
- Be sure to install tiles or planks running in same direction (arrows are on back of plank).
- For plank installation, start the second row using the piece cut from the last plank of the previous row. This should ensure plank joints have a stagger. Continue installing in this same manner.