Description - Our Landscapes Vinyl Tile collection showcases the beautiful look of multiple landscapes all in one collection. Landscapes floor tiles are ultra durable and waterproof, unlike the materials which they reflect. Choose from beautiful slate or sand without compromising the longevity of your floor. Warm color options and elegant textures are sure to look beautiful in any room. These luxury vinyl tiles can be installed on any level of the home and are built with resistance to wear, water, and bacterial growth. Guaranteed to last many years to come, these vinyl tiles come with a long 15 year warranty. With a modern slate embossed top surface, these vinyl tiles truly look real and are sure to maintain the utmost beauty.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with multiple layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Tiles are 18" wide x 18" long.
Thickness – 3mm
Wear Layer – 12MIL
Weight – Each vinyl plank weighs ~ 2.7 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Landscapes vinyl floor planks have been installed successfully in many spaces, such as bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms, living rooms, offices, dens, libraries, entrance areas, laundry rooms, and many more versatile areas.
Luxury Vinyl Planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.