Description - Our Natural Woods vinyl flooring offers you the look of natural wood with a textured embossed surface that mimics the feel of real wood. The contrast of the knots and fine lines of the growth rings help to create a unique and natural effect. This flooring plank collection features 7 colors and can be used in virtually any room with the aide of a durable wear layer. These vinyl planks are recommended to be installed with a pressure sensitive adhesive, but double-sided tape can be used if a permanent installation is not preferred. These planks are very ‘Eco-Friendly’ and feature up to 25% recycled material throughout, making them perfect for anyone looking to go ‘Green’. Natural Woods vinyl flooring is also backed by a 10 year warranty, and has been built to withstand the abuses of everyday use for years to come.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with 5 layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 6" wide x 36" long.
Thickness – 1/8" (~3.2mm)
Wear Layer – 28 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl plank weighs ~1.65 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Natural Woods vinyl wood floor planks have been designed for both commercial and residential installations. These flooring planks have been installed in installed in basements, kitchens, dining rooms, department stores, restaurants, entry ways, schools, museums, churches, and much more.
Luxury Vinyl Planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.