Description - Combining modern beauty and function, our Mineral commercial vinyl flooring tiles use the highest quality materials to ensure a collection that features supreme durability. Silver nano antimicrobial treatment allows for low maintenance and eliminates the use of harsh environmental cleaning chemicals. Each tile is finished off with a strong wear layer for outstanding performance in heavy commercial environments. Backed by a 10 year warranty, this unique LVT flooring is resistant to water, mold, and mildew, making them the perfect commercial flooring solution.
Material – Constructed using premium luxury vinyl and built for outstanding wear and structural integrity. Our vinyl flooring is manufactured with multiple layers of construction, giving the floor added durability and versatility. This collection is also hypoallergenic and features a built in antimicrobial treatment to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew. Each durable top wear layer provides UV protection against fading and superb scratch resistance to ensure a long lasting floor.
Size – These Luxury Vinyl Tiles come in 2 size options: 18" x 18" or 18” x 36”.
Thickness – 2.5mm
Wear Layer – 22MIL
Weight – Each 18" x 18" vinyl tile weighs ~ 2.06 lbs, while each 18” x 36” vinyl tile weight ~4.13 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Mineral commercial vinyl floor tiles have been successfully installed in many commercial locations, such as dental offices, libraries, schools, daycare facilities, office buildings, hallways, walkways, boutiques, retail spaces, cafeterias, museums, art galleries, showrooms, as well as in residential spaces like bedrooms, bathrooms, dining rooms, kitchens, home offices, dens, and much more.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.