Description - The Good Vibrations LVT collection is one that is sure to impress. With a durable 12mil top wear layer, this vinyl collection can be installed in residential areas as well as light commercial spaces. Unlike natural stone or wood flooring, these interlocking vinyl flooring tiles can be installed on any level and are easy to install, clean, and maintain. This resilient collection is offered in a unique 12” x 24” size for a modern look and superior durability, providing the perfect long-lasting flooring solution. Whether you are looking for the grainy detail of natural landscapes, the textural look of slate, or a modern touch of subtle streaks, this collection is sure to have something for you.
Material – Constructed using premium luxury vinyl and built for outstanding wear and structural integrity. Our vinyl flooring is manufactured with multiple layers of construction, giving the floor added durability and versatility. This collection is also hypoallergenic and features a built in antimicrobial treatment to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew. Each durable top wear layer provides UV protection against fading and superb scratch resistance to ensure a long lasting floor.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 12" wide x 24" long.
Thickness – 3.2mm
Wear Layer – 12MIL (0.305 mm)
Weight – Each plank weighs ~ 2.5 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Good Vibrations vinyl tiles have been installed successfully in many spaces, like the kitchen, family room, bedroom, bathroom, basement, office, den, pantry, as well as light commercial spaces such as break rooms, model homes, dental offices, and much more.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of floating floor is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with a utility knife using the “score and snap” technique, or with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage In*Step tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall molding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.