Description - Our Granite vinyl tiles feature classic cuts of stone that will compliment any design. This flooring tile collection comes in 4 natural stone colors that can be accented with the use of inset strips to create the look and feel of real grout between each tile. These vinyl floor tiles are manufactured with 5 layers of construction that allow for the tiles to be installed in any commercial or residential environment. These flooring tiles are also constructed with up to 25% recycled material, making them very environmentally friendly. Granite vinyl tiles are backed by a 10 year warranty and can be installed anywhere in your home, giving you the same great look as real stone flooring without the cold feeling.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with 5 layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Tiles are 18" x 18" (20 Tiles per Case).
Thickness – 2.5mm
Wear Layer – 20 MIL (0.508 mm)
Weight – Each vinyl plank weighs ~2.43 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Our Granite vinyl floor tiles have been designed to be used in both commercial and residential applications. These flooring tiles can be installed in any room in your home and are the perfect flooring for family rooms, living rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, basements, offices, dens, home libraries and many other areas in your home.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
Installation of luxury vinyl flooring is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. There are two installation methods, depending on the type of environment. For low traffic spaces or non-permanent installations, we recommend the Double Sided Tape Installation method. For high traffic or permanent installations, we recommend the Glue Installation method. Installation of vinyl tiles and planks is as follows:
Double Sided Tape Installation
- For non-permanent or low traffic area installations, the double sided carpet tape method may be preferred.
- Ensure the subfloor is flat, smooth, clean and dust free.
- Measure the room to determine the center line, adjust that center line in either direction to give a balanced width of planks or tiles on each side of the room and to prevent narrow pieces along the wall.
- If installing a square shape tile, start installation in the center of the room. If installing a plank shape, start in the left corner.
- Lay double sided tape around the perimeter of the entire room including cabinets and doorways (roughly 1/4 to ½ inch from the wall). Do not remove paper backing from the perimeter tape.
- For additional security, you may choose to lay additional double sided carpet tape in perpendicular lines with the perimeter of the flooring. Depending on the size of your vinyl tile or plank, you may choose to line up tape underneath seams of your tile or plank, or in repeated increments of your choosing.
- Starting in the corner on the starting wall, remove the paper backing from the perimeter tape of that wall and install the first row of tiles or planks on top of the tape. Be certain this first line is straight and pieces are laid tightly, one against the next.
- Be sure to install tiles or planks running in same direction (arrows are on back of plank).
- For plank installation, start the second row using the piece cut from the last plank of the previous row. This should ensure plank joints have a stagger. Continue installing in this same manner.