Description - The perfect flooring solution for any DIY amateur or professional, these luxury vinyl planks require no glue. Loose lay vinyl flooring is very easy to install, with the only thing necessary being double sided tape along the perimeter of the floor. Whether you are looking for a modern flooring option in a range of greys, or a classic approach with rich brown hues and warm tones, the Envee 5mm Wood-Clone Vinyl Plank collection has something for you. The thick, heavy construction of this LVP flooring is perfect for commercial spaces such as restaurants, retail shops, and office buildings. Requiring no complex install preparation like seaming, glue, or staples, these planks can even be great for residential use. Backed by a 25 year warranty, you are sure to love your floors for years to come.
Material – Luxury, hot-pressed laminate vinyl with a patented grip backing.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 6" wide and 36" long.
Thickness – 1/5" (~5mm)
Wear Layer – 20 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~4.68 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Envee's wood clone planks have been successfully installed and used in laundry rooms, kitchens, offices, shops, studios, bedrooms, basements, hallways, restaurants, waiting rooms, and many more functional and high traffic spaces.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed maintenance instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of Envee tiles and planks is as follows:
- Ensure the subfloor is clean and dust free, particularly around the perimeter of the room.
- Measure the room to determine the center line, adjust that center line in either direction to give a balanced width of planks or tiles on each side of the room and to prevent narrow pieces along the wall.
- Test to be certain all pieces are cut to the proper width and length by laying them down along the chalk line.
- Lay double sided tape around the perimeter of the entire room including cabinets and doorways (roughly 1/4 to ½ inches from the wall). Do not remove paper backing from the perimeter tape.
- Starting in the corner on the starting wall, remove the paper backing from the perimeter tape of that wall and install the first row of tiles or planks on top of the tape. Be certain this first line is straight and pieces are laid tightly, one against the next.
- For plank installation, start the second row using the piece cut from the last plank of the previous row. This should ensure plank joints have a stagger. Continue installing in this same manner.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.