Description - The Envee collection of loose lay vinyl flooring is highly durable and perfectly suitable for both residential or commercial applications. This unique stone LVT features high quality imagery and detailed surface embossing, resembling a real stone floor. The water tight surface, patented grip layer, and thick 20 mil wear layer provide ease of cleaning as well as being slip and stain resistant. At a fraction of the cost and difficulties associated with real stone, these resilient tiles are incredibly easy to install and maintain. Resistant to mold, water, and chemical staining, you are sure to love this flooring for years to come.
Material – Luxury, hot-pressed laminate vinyl with a patented grip backing.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Tiles are 18" wide and 18" long.
Thickness – 1/5" (~5mm)
Wear Layer – 20 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~4.68 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Since this LVT is extra thick at 5mm, these have been used successfully in numerous commercial as well as residential applications. This DIY vinyl flooring can be found in retail shops, cafeterias, showrooms, break rooms, office buildings, kitchens, basements, bedrooms, hallways, yoga studios, music studios, and many more spaces that demand a durable and easy to clean commercial flooring option.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed maintenance instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of Envee tiles and planks is as follows:
- Ensure the subfloor is clean and dust free, particularly around the perimeter of the room.
- Measure the room to determine the center line, adjust that center line in either direction to give a balanced width of planks or tiles on each side of the room and to prevent narrow pieces along the wall.
- Test to be certain all pieces are cut to the proper width and length by laying them down along the chalk line.
- Lay double sided tape around the perimeter of the entire room including cabinets and doorways (roughly 1/4 to ½ inches from the wall). Do not remove paper backing from the perimeter tape.
- Starting in the corner on the starting wall, remove the paper backing from the perimeter tape of that wall and install the first row of tiles or planks on top of the tape. Be certain this first line is straight and pieces are laid tightly, one against the next.
- For plank installation, start the second row using the piece cut from the last plank of the previous row. This should ensure plank joints have a stagger. Continue installing in this same manner.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.