Description - Inspired by nature, our Elements vinyl flooring tiles are a large format tile that features fine strokes of color that will add an organic, yet modern look to any room. This vinyl flooring collection comes in 6 colors in two different sizes, a large square tile or a long rectangular tile which can be mixed and matched to create a more custom floor designs. These luxury vinyl tiles are very easy to install only needing a pressure sensitive adhesive or double-sided tape for areas where a permanent installation is not preferred. These vinyl floor tiles are also very versatile and durable, being manufactured with a 5 layer construction and are very ‘Green’ being constructed with up to 25% recycled material. Elements vinyl tiles are backed by a 10 year warranty and can be installed in both commercial and residential areas.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with 5 layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl tiles come in 10" x 30" (18 Tiles per Case) or 24" x 24" (10 Tiles per Case) tiles.
Thickness – 2.5mm
Wear Layer – 20 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~1.05 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Elements vinyl floor tiles are very versatile and have been installed in dorm rooms, locker rooms, laundry rooms, classrooms, basements, living rooms, kitchens, dining rooms, department stores, high traffic areas, entry ways, museums, and much more.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.