Description - Have you ever wanted the Pacific Ocean in your living room, or maybe the look of fallen leaves on a crisp autumn day in your family room , well with our Dare To Dream vinyl floor collection all these and more are possible. This incredibly vivid vinyl tile collection features patterns that are so crazy that they have to be seen to be believed. These floor tiles are the perfect accent to any themed family room, living room, or man cave and can be installed in both residential and commercial environments. These tiles are very durable and versatile and have been manufactured with a 5 layer construction which makes each tile UV-resistant and virtually stain proof. These luxury vinyl tiles are also very easy to install and are constructed with up to 25% recycled material, making them perfect product for any consumer who is environmentally conscious. Dare To Dream vinyl tiles are backed by a 10 year warranty ensuring your floor will look great for years to come. So if you looking for a floor that will bring intrigue and dimension to any room, then our photo-realistic Dare To Dream vinyl floor tiles are the product for you.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with 5 layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Tiles are 18" x 18" (20 Tiles per Case) or 24" x 24" (10 Tiles per Case).
Thickness – 1/8" (~3.2mm)
Wear Layer – 28 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~2.43 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Our Dare To Dream vinyl tiles are very durable and versatile and have been installed in department stores, entry ways, high traffic areas, museums, office lobbies, themed rooms, restaurants, indoor play areas, as basement flooring, in family rooms, and much more.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.