Description - Our Bird’s Eye Maple vinyl flooring collection features one of the most sought after looks for its uniqueness and decorative pattern. This glamorous, yet delicate expression of maple comes in 4 contemporary colors and adds an intriguing level of texture and dimension to your floor. These vinyl flooring tiles have been built to last, having been manufactured with a 5 layer construction and are perfect for any commercial or residential application. These flooring tiles are recommended to be installed with a pressure sensitive adhesive, or for areas where a permanent solution is not preferred, double-sided tape would be recommended. These planks are also very ‘Eco-Friendly’ being constructed with up to 25% recycled material, making them the perfect flooring for anyone looking to go ‘Green’. Bird’s Eye Maple tiles are backed by a 10 year warranty, and are a cost effective way to floor any room in your home with is exquisite design pattern.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with 5 layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – 18"x18" tiles.
Thickness – 1/8" (~3.2mm)
Wear Layer – 28 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~2.43 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Bird's Eye Maple vinyl floor tiles have been successfully installed in both commercial and residential installations and can be found in home kitchens, as dining room flooring, basement flooring, in bathrooms, as museum flooring, in corporate offices, home offices, and much more.
Luxury Vinyl Planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.