Description - With an incredibly realistic reproduction of cow hide, our Animal Print luxury vinyl tile collection comes in three colors from natural black to playful pink and in two different tile sizes which can be mixed and matched to create a fun and unique flooring surface. Our floor vinyl tiles are perfect to use in playrooms, basements, or children’s bedrooms and are durable enough to withstand the daily abuse of day to day activity. These vinyl tiles have been manufactured with a 5 layer construction where 25% of the material is recycled material, making these the perfect tiles for anyone looking to go ‘Green’. Our Animal Print tiles are backed by a 10 year warranty and feature both anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. So if you are looking for a floor that is truly one of a kind and safe, then our Animal Print vinyl tiles are the product for you.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with 5 layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Tiles are 10" x 30" (18 Tiles per Case) or 30" x 30" (6 Tiles per Case).
Thickness – 1/8" (3.2mm)
Wear Layer – 28 MIL
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~1.03 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Our Animal Print vinyl floor tiles have been designed to be used in both commercial and residential applicaitons. These tiles have been installed in day cares, child care facilities, kid's rooms, play areas, doctor's office lobbies, children museums, libraries and much more.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.