Description - Bring your favorite woods indoors with our Natural Woods Vinyl Plank collection. With beautiful options ranging from teak to walnut to oak, this long lasting collection is built for commercial application and features a durable 20mil wear layer. Each plank is dimensionally stable and showcases an array of color for added beauty and natural appearance. Incorporating silver nano antimicrobial technology, this vinyl flooring collection is resistant to mold and mildew growth. Also VOC free, easy to clean, and backed by a 10 year warranty, these planks will be perfectly safe for years to come.
Material – Constructed using premium luxury vinyl and built for outstanding wear and structural integrity. Our vinyl flooring is manufactured with multiple layers of construction, giving the floor added durability and versatility. This collection is also hypoallergenic and features a built in antimicrobial treatment to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew. Each durable top wear layer provides UV protection against fading and superb scratch resistance to ensure a long lasting floor.
Size – These Luxury Vinyl Planks are 4” wide x 36” long.
Thickness – 2.5mm
Wear Layer – 20MIL
Weight – Each 4” x 36” vinyl plank weighs ~1 lb.
Recommended Uses – Natural Woods commercial vinyl flooring planks have been installed in residential areas such as kitchens, living rooms, basements, bedrooms, dining rooms, laundry rooms, as well as in a variety of commercial environments like hospitals, dental offices, waiting rooms, cafeterias, libraries, and much more.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.