Description - Our 4' x 6' premium straight cut mats are an excellent choice for either large scale residential or commercial users who are in the market for premium vulcanized gym mats for their rubber flooring needs. These mats are machine cut and re-vulcanized from 100% recycled tire rubber resulting in the most durable, non-porous, low odor, and longest lasting mat on the market. They can be loose laid or adhered in place using a double sided carpet tape. Premium straight cut mats are available in classic black or 4 additional popular 20% color fleck options. Our premium mats also have a smooth finish on both sides allowing them to be reversible extending the life of your purchase. If you are looking for the best combination of durability, smooth appearance, and an economically smart choice our 4'x6' Premium Straight Cut Mats are perfect for you.
– For smaller orders (3 mats or less) it is often advantageous to purchase our 4x6 Premium Mats
as they have FedEx shipping included in the price. Straight cut mats are shipped via freight carrier which is ideal for larger size orders.
Material - Made from 100% recycled rubber tires vulcanized into premium high density mats. Color options have a 20% EPDM color fleck added to the surface.
Size - 4' x 6'
Thickness - 3/8" (10mm)
Weight - 60 lbs
Recommended Uses - Our premium 4' x 6' Premium Straight Cut Mats have been successfully used in many commercial and large residential applications. These re-vulcanized gym mats have been successfully installed in hockey arenas, school gyms, commercial weight rooms, hotel fitness areas, ski resorts, fitness centers, locker rooms, rehab facilities, pet care and agility facilities, livestock stalls, and residential home gyms. If you have a project that requires a mat with superior durability, slip resistance, smooth, non-porous surface, and an attractive appearance; our premium straight cut mats are the perfect choice.
Our Premium Straight Cut Mats are easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance of this vulcanized rubber flooring mats typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the rubber surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the rubber mats with a mild soap and water mixture. Some soaps commonly used include Dawn dish detergent and/or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here
Premium Straight Cut Mats are easy to install. Installation of these mats typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, mats can be loose laid and cut into place with a straight edge and a utility knife.
- If the mats are not installed wall to wall and can move slightly we normally recommend an adhesive. Double sided carpet tape is usually all that is required to keep the mats in place however they can be adhered down with polyurethane adhesive for the most permanent of installations.