Description - Our Vented XL Grid-Loc tiles carry the most colors and are one of the largest vented garage tiles we carry. This popular vented tile comes in 19 different colors allowing you to create any type of design your heart desires. Larger than most hard plastic tiles at 15.75” x 15.75”, installation of your new garage floor will be a breeze. Since these tiles are vented, water and any other liquids will easily flow through the floor ensuring a slip resistant and dry flooring surface. This interlocking garage tile has been designed to be UV stable in direct sunlight and is resistant to most chemicals and oils; which means your floor will look like new for years to come. Vented XL Grid-Loc tiles are also very strong, with a psi rating of 5120 and feature an industry leading 15 year warranty.
Note: These tiles can be damaged under the weight of a car jack. We recommend using your car jack directly on concrete.
Material – Constructed of high quality impact resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer). This ensures colorfastness, durability, and chemical resistance.
Size – 15.75” x 15.75”
Thickness – 3/4 Inch
Weight – ~1.47 Lbs. per tile.
Origin – Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses – Vented XL Grid-Loc garage tiles are truly built to be a multi-use durable floor tile. These tiles are most commonly used as garage tiles however they have also been used successfully as a flooring option in airport hangars, boating docks, car dealerships, event floors, gyms, offices, patios and decks, around pools, and as shop flooring.
Grid-Loc interlocking tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multi-use tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Vented XL Grid-Loc Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Grip-Loc tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Note: Clips are for the male side of the tile. These turn the male side into a female side so that the edge pieces can be attached to the tile. For more information regarding this, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service department.